Author: Eryk Walczak
My task was to extract pitch values from a long list of audio files. Previously I used Praat and R for this task but looping in R was rather slow...continue reading.
In my previous post I described how to split audio files into chunks using R. This time I wanted to use Python to prepare long audio files (.mp3) for further...continue reading.
During the development of another R package I wasted a bit of time figuring out how to add code coverage to my package. I had the same problem last time...continue reading.
In the process of designing my latest experiment in PsychoPy I realised that setting up the serial port connection is not the most obvious thing to do. I wrote this...continue reading.