Why R? Webinar –
May 28th (8:00pm UTC+2) will bring another fascinating Webinar at Why R? Foundation. We will have a joint talk by Bernd Bischl, Florian Pfisterer and Martin Binder about Pipelines and AutoML with mlr3.
See you on the Webinar!
- donate: whyr.pl/donate/
- channel: youtube.com/WhyRFoundation
- date: every Thursday 8:00 pm GMT+2
- format: 45 minutes long talk streamed on YouTube + 10 minutes for Q&A
- comments: ask questions on YouTube live chat
- 2020-05-28 - Bernd Bischl, Florian Pfisterer, Martin Binder - Pipelines and AutoML with mlr3
- 2020-06-04 - Julia Silge - Understanding Word Embeddings
- 2020-06-11 - Maureen Williams - R for reproducibility: how R is revolutionizing ecological science
Mateusz Zawisza + Armin Reinert Uplift modeling for marketing campaigns. Video
Erin LeDell - Scalable Automatic Machine Learning in R with H2O AutoML. Video
Ahmadou Dicko - Humanitarian Data Analysis with R. Video
Heidi Seibold, Department of Statistics (collaboration with LMU Open Science Center) (University of Munich) - Teaching Machine Learning online. Video
Stay up to date
- subscribe to YouTube channel youtube.com/c/WhyRFoundation
- join Why R? Slack whyr.pl/slack/
- join Meetup
Thanks for visiting r-craft.org
This article is originally published at
Please visit source website for post related comments.