Why R? Webinar – Humanitarian Data Analysis with R
May 14th (8:00pm UTC+2) did bring another webinar at Why R? Foundation YouTube channel. We had host a talk by Ahmadou H. Dicko dickoah. The talk covered Humanitarian Data Analysis with R.
The link to the Webinar!
- donate: whyr.pl/donate/
- channel: youtube.com/WhyRFoundation
- date: every Thursday 8:00 pm GMT+2
- format: 45 minutes long talk streamed on YouTube + 10 minutes for Q&A
- comments: ask questions on YouTube live chat
- 2020-05-21 - Erin LeDell (H2O) - Scalable Automatic Machine Learning in R with H2O AutoML TBA
- 2020-05-26 - M. Zawisza + A. Reinert - Uplift modeling for marketing campaigns
- 2020-05-28 - Bernd Bischl, Florian Pfisterer, Martin Binder - Pipelines and AutoML with mlr3
Heidi Seibold, Department of Statistics (collaboration with LMU Open Science Center) (University of Munich) - Teaching Machine Learning online. Video
Stay up to date
- subscribe to YouTube channel youtube.com/c/WhyRFoundation
- join Why R? Slack whyr.pl/slack/
- join Meetup
Thanks for visiting r-craft.org
This article is originally published at
Please visit source website for post related comments.