Why R? Text Mining Hackathon
We just announced the theme for Why R? 2020 Hackathon - Text Mining. You can read some more details about the event on this website 2020.whyr.pl/hackathon/
If you find the topic interesting, please follow this form whyr.pl/2020/hackathon/register/ to submit your team. We would like participants to gather in teams of 4 or 5. If you don’t yet have a team, please use our whyr.pl/slack/ to find team mates.
- We start the hackathon with Keynote Talk by Julia Silge at 5:30pm UTC 2020-09-23.
- We finish the hackathon with Sponsored Talk by McKinsey at 5:30pm UTC 2020-09-24. This means there are 24hours for solving challenges published at the beginning of the event!
You can find more scheduled talks on our YouTube channel youtube.com/WhyRFoundation We will be adding content during upcoming days.
Why R? 2020 Conference
Hackathon promotes Why R? Conference that is planned for 24-27 Sept 2020. All combined urls are gathered below.
- website 2020.whyr.pl
- register 2020.whyr.pl/register/
- plan 2020.whyr.pl/plan/
- workshops 2020.whyr.pl/workshops/
- hackathon 2020.whyr.pl/hackathon/
- abstracts 2020.whyr.pl/abstracts/
Thanks for visiting r-craft.org
This article is originally published at
Please visit source website for post related comments.