Start 2020 with mad new skills you learned at rstudio::conf 2020. Final Call
This article is originally published at https://www.rstudio.com/blog/
There will be no better time or place this year to accelerate your knowledge of all things R and RStudio than at rstudio::conf 2020 in San Francisco. While we’re approaching capacity, there’s still room for you! Whether you’re a dedicated R user or one of the many people who use R and Python, come join us and more than 2,000 fellow data scientists and data science team leaders in San Francisco January 27 - 30.
You can still register for a workshop (January 27 - 28), the conference (January 29 - 30), or both! With a little more than 2 weeks to go, we expect to reach conference capacity soon.
Here are the career-building workshops with seats still available for you as of January 9, 2020. We apologize in advance if a workshop listed here is sold out before you have the chance to register.
- A Practical Introduction to Data Visualization with ggplot2
- Modern Geospatial Data Analysis with R
- Designing the Data Science Classroom
- Text Mining with Tidy Data Principles
- Big Data with R
- R Markdown and Interactive Dashboards
- R for Excel Users
- What They Forgot to Teach You about R Workshop
- My Organization’s First R Package Workshop
- Shiny from Start to Finish
Note: Childcare for registered attendees is also still available for children 6 months to 8 years of age from 8am - 6pm daily. The cost is $20/day.
Hear what other data scientists have to say about rstudio::conf!
Please visit source website for post related comments.