RStudio at R/Pharma 2022
This article is originally published at https://www.rstudio.com/blog/
R/Pharma is here! Running until November 10th, this free conference focuses on the use of R and other open-source software in the development of pharmaceuticals. We are excited to announce various workshops and sessions led by our RStudio colleagues.
- Workshop: Shiny for Python, hosted by Ryan Johnson (registration page)
- Workshop: How to use pointblank to understand, validate, and document your data, hosted by Rich Iannone (registration page)
- Workshop: Building a Data Science Community at Your Pharma, hosted by Rachael Dempsey (registration page)
- Workshop: Admin - Clinical Environment Management, hosted by Satish Murthy (J&J) and Devin Pastoor (RStudio) (registration page)
- Panel: Building a Data Science Community at Your Pharma, hosted by Rachael Dempsey with panelist Pharma leaders Paulo Bargo (JnJ), Guillaume Desachy (Astrazeneca), and others
- Talk: Three new things in tidymodels, hosted by Max Kuhn, Hannah Frick, Emil Hvitfeldt, and Qiushi Yan (talk page)
There have been a lot of new developments for modeling in the tidyverse. This talk will show off tools for censored regression, an interface to clustering, and how to use the h2o.ai platform for optimizing/fitting models.
Interested in seeing what R/Pharma 2021 was like? Session videos are available on YouTube.
Please visit source website for post related comments.