Deep Learning with R, Second Edition Book Launch
This article is originally published at https://www.rstudio.com/blog/
We are excited to announce the MEAP release of Deep Learning with R, Second Edition! As part of the Manning Early Access Program (MEAP), you have early access to the book while it is being written. We plan to release the complete version of the book next month.
Get started with deep learning with R
This book is a hands-on guide to deep learning using Keras and R. Tomasz Kalinowski, the maintainer of the Keras and Tensorflow R packages at RStudio, shows you how to get started. No background in mathematics or data science is required.
Discover the latest innovations in the deep learning space
With deep learning, data scientists can create more accurate and efficient models, sometimes even outperforming human cognition. Recent innovations have unlocked exciting new capabilities in this space.
The latest edition of Deep Learning with R contains over 75% new content and significant updates on topics such as:
- Deep learning from first principles
- Image classification and image segmentation
- Time series forecasting
- Text classification and machine translation
- Text generation, neural style transfer, and image generation
You will learn the latest in deep learning through intuitive explanations, crisp illustrations, and clear examples.
Deep learning with R allows you to write in your preferred programming language while taking full advantage of the deep learning methods.
- Find out more about the second edition of Deep Learning with R on the RStudio AI Blog.
- Purchase the MEAP version of Deep Learning with R, Second Edition on the Manning website. Use the code mlallaire2 for 40% off.
Please visit source website for post related comments.