August 30, 2018
- Please carefully read the terms and conditions of the website R-CRAFT (the/this website) before using it.
- Only use the website if you agree with the terms and conditions of the website.
- These terms explain the complete R-CRAFT and related content.
- Any contract in contrast with these terms is only effective if it is written otherwise.
- The terms may be updated from time to time, this acceptance means you also accept the revised terms.
- Please use content on this website at your own risk. The compliance with laws and regulations of your country is purely your own responsibility.
- The terms of the website shall be governed by and accordance the laws and regulations of New Zealand and any legal action can be taken within the jurisdiction of courts located in New Zealand.
- Please carefully read the terms related personal identity protection.
- We highly appreciate and value your recommendations and suggestions at (info | at| r-craft |dot | org).
- Any payment or donation made to the website is not reversible unless explicitly written in an agreement.
Copyright takedown notice
- The website allows the bloggers of subject matter to post their content. So, we may not always sensor, edit or modify the directly posted content.
- However, we reserve all the rights to edit, censor, modify or even remove the posts for any reasons.
- We are not at all responsible any opinion, comment or claim by any of blogger and reader.
- This website is aimed for regular users for knowledge sharing only. Any misuse (hacking, scamming, marketing etc.) of the website or its name may result in blocking your access and a legal action against you without any notice.
- You shall not publish, transmit, or distribute any content from this site without the written permission of the original content owner.
- All information that is provided is on an “as-is” basis. Users of this site do so at their own risk.
- We try our best to keep our website and content free of any viruses. However, we will never be held accountable for any loss caused by a virus transmitted through our website or email.
- R-CRAFT does not verify the identity of contributors or readers therefore not responsible for the validity of the content.
- You agree to use this website and content solely on your own choice at your risk after a careful thought.
- We should never in any means to be considered as publisher and therefore for not claim any such liability related to or as Publishers.
- We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
- We are not responsible for any concerns, losses or harm related to privacy or identity.
- R-CRAFT is not and will never be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage from the use of the content of the website.
- You agree to exempt R-CRAFT, Its Founders, owners, employs, members from any legal or moral claim or liability from and before starting of this website.
- You agree to exempt R-CRAFT, its founders, owners, employees, members from any costs or fees arising out of or relating to any of your action.
- The contributors or readers themselves are responsible for any claim or liability arising out of their content or comments.
If you are the owner of copyright work which you believe is available on the R-CRAFT in such a way that does not satisfy the fair dealing provisions of the Copyright Act 1994 or otherwise constitutes a copyright infringement, or a breach of an agreed licence or contract, please notify us with a Copyright Takedown Notice from here