Thanks for Reading!
This article is originally published at http://www.deeplytrivial.com/As I've been blogging more about statistics, R, and research in general, I've been trying to increase my online presence, sharing my blog posts in groups of like-minded people. Those efforts seem to have paid off, based on my view counts over the past year:
And based on read counts, here are my top 10 blog posts, most of which are stats-related:
- Beautiful Asymmetry - none of us is symmetrical, and that's okay
- Statistical Sins: Stepwise Regression - just step away from stepwise regression
- Statistics Sunday: What Are Degrees of Freedom? (Part 1) - and read Part 2 here
- Working with Your Facebook Data in R
- Statistics Sunday: Free Data Science and Statistics Resources
- Statistics Sunday: What is Bootstrapping?
- Statistical Sins: Know Your Variables (A Confession) - we all make mistakes, but we should learn from them
- Statistical Sins: Not Making it Fun (A Thinly Veiled Excuse to Post a Bunch of XKCD Cartoons) - the subtitle says it all
- Statistics Sunday: Taylor Swift vs. Lorde - Analyzing Song Lyrics - analyzing song lyrics is my jam
- How Has Taylor Swift's Word Choice Changed Over Time? - ditto
Thanks for visiting r-craft.org
This article is originally published at http://www.deeplytrivial.com/
Please visit source website for post related comments.